SBDCs offer free, one-on-one business consulting, including help with developing to engage the main formations, as a cleanser for body. ED basically restricts the blood flow and Buy lasix Singapore traps it which causes pressure in your penis, but does not expand it.
Business Administration Internship
Balance 180 Gym, a non-profit that provides fitness classes to children of all backgrounds, is looking for Business, Sport Management, Recreation, and Event Management interns for the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters. Students pursuing a minor in Nonprofit Organizations or Entrepreneurship are also encouraged to apply. Interns will positively impact the lives of young children through adaptive sports, gain experience with fundraising and special events planning, and learn how non-profit organizations operate and affect the community.
About Balance 180:
Our mission is to develop a new model for recreational and competitive sports within our community that serves children and young people with varying abilities and needs.Our particular focus is on integrating athletes with physical and developmental disabilities into the world of sports and empowering all children for success in every area of life.Our programs include recreational and adaptive gymnastics and a Special Olympics program, the Young Athletes Program.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Assist with internal and external communications, preparing invoices, and data collection
- Help define and research the competitive landscape and trends in the sports industry
- Assist with aggregating and analyzing financial data to help with forecasting and to evaluate, prioritize, and optimize opportunities to increase revenue
- Support the development and execution of a Communications and Marketing Plan to ensure that deliverables are completed on time
- Track and evaluate the effectiveness of a Communications and Marketing Plan, and develop strategies for how to maximize resources
- Think strategically with a creative and analytical approach to problem-solving and idea generation
- Offer compelling, data-supported proposals during the weekly team meetings regarding potential marketing strategies, partnerships, and fundraising/sponsorship opportunities
- To learn the administrative structure of non-profit organizations
- To gain experience in various aspects of sport management, including special event planning
- To get involved in developing effective fundraising strategies and sponsorship opportunities
- To learn to develop effective outreach efforts to increase awareness in the community
- To develop effective communication strategies with the internal and external stakeholders
The internship will be exciting and rewarding, and you will be a crucial component of the organization at a time of development and expansion. You will also be in contact with well-connected individuals at the University of Florida and in the industry, so professionalism is important.
- Interns must be entering their sophomore, junior, or senior year
- Interns should enjoy being challenged and be able to take ownership of projects with little direction
- Completion of management, marketing, and special events planning courses is recommended
- Must have strong organizational and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills, including ability in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with a nonprofit or start-up organization is a plus
- Interested in youth athletics, the nonprofit sector, or entrepreneurship
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.