Social Media and Marketing Internship
Balance 180, a nonprofit that provides fitness classes to children of all backgrounds, is looking for a team of Social Media and Marketing interns for fall, spring and summer semesters.
Interns on this team will be tasked with the organization and execution of a communications and fundraising campaign to target existing and potential public and donors.
About Balance 180:
Our mission is to develop a new model for recreational and competitive sports within our community that serves children and young people with varying abilities and needs.
Our particular focus is on integrating athletes with physical and developmental disabilities into the world of sports and empowering all children for success in every area of life.
Our programs include recreational, adaptive and competitive gymnastics and the Special Olympics Young Athletes Program.
The internship will be exciting and rewarding, and you will be a crucial communicator for the organization at a time of expansion. You will also be in contact with well-connected individuals at the University of Florida and in the industry, so professionalism is important.
- Interns must be entering their sophomore, junior, or senior year
- Proficient in writing and producing basic print materials for information dissemination, such as media kits, flyers, fact sheets, etc.
- Knowledgeable in social media management
- Strong organizational skills and ability to take ownership of projects
- Enjoy learning and being challenged
- Interested in sports communications industry or nonprofit sector
- Media relations experience a plus
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.